Invisalign Treatment by Orthodontic Specialist at TOOFDOCTOR
- Dr Priscilla Lu is a registered dental specialist in Orthodontics with the Singapore Dental Council
- Her experience in orthodontic treatment include early interceptive treatment for young children to comprehensive treatment from teens to adults
- Dr. Lu treats both Invisalign and Fixed Braces at TOOFDOCTOR, so you are not limited to just one option
- Digital dentistry is incorporated into our practice, and we use the digital scanner (no gagging and immediate visualisation)
- 3 convenient locations: Tanjong Pagar, Pinnacle @ Duxton & Toa Payoh
- TOOFDOCTOR is an accredited Platinum Invisalign Provider
Invisalign – The Clear Alternative to Braces
Invisalign is a teeth straightening system that consist of a series of clear aligners to treat misalignment of your teeth.
Over time, these series of customized aligners will shift crooked and misaligned teeth to their desired position.
Because of its virtually invisible appearance, Invisalign is suitable for those who might feel self-conscious or do not like the look of metal braces.
Invisalign is available across ages for children, teens and adults.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Can treat a wide range of orthodontic malocclusion from simple to complex cases
- Virtually Invisible so others can’t notice
- Maintain good oral hygiene as it is removable when you eat, brush and floss
- No diet restrictions, you can eat the food you love
- Invisalign is comfortable to wear and comparably fast to treat
Am I an ideal candidate for Invisalign?
Invisalign is suitable for any adults or teens who would like to see an improvement in their smile and bite. Invisalign can be used to treat crooked or crowded teeth, overbite, underbite, crossbite, gap teeth, open bite, and more. It is ideal to come in for an orthodontic consult with our specialist to see if you have healthy gum and teeth before starting orthodontic treatment. This is important as we should move teeth in a healthy environment so that results can be optimal.
Depending on your condition and what you are trying to correct, Invisalign treatment can take as little as 4 to 5 months for some patients and up to 2 years for more complex correction.
How is the Invisalign process like?
- During your orthodontic consultation, the doctor will conduct a clinical examination to see if you are suitable for Invisalign orthodontic treatment
- Upon confirming your suitability, your doctor will scan your mouth with a digital intraoral scanner to create a 3D model of your teeth
- Using this digital model of your existing teeth, the doctor will create a digital Invisalign treatment plan that allows you to see how your teeth will shift from start to end to achieve your desired future smile
- This digital treatment plan will be brought to life with 3D printing and your Invisalign set of aligners will be custom made and delivered to the clinic
- Each set of aligner plays a specific role in your smile alignment process and it is important to wear your aligners for 20 to 22 hours a day
- Throughout your Invisalign treatment, you will need to visit the doctor every 6 to 8 weeks for monitoring
Make an appointment today
Ready to go? Got more questions? Discuss your needs with our staff and book a consultation at one of our clinics today. Or get in touch with us at+65 6221 1121 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.